3 Schweet Sisters reached out to us to get their website updated. We had built the original site back in 2014, but the technology (Joomla!) was outdated and breaking down and the design needed a major refresh.
It was evident from our initial discovery meeting that PrimalHacker would be a company that pioneers the path for biohackers to follow. There was so much untapped potential in this avenue where science and nature collide. Since biohacking is a relatively new field of study and practice, we were able to lay out the framework that really had no restrictions or guidelines. We were able to create content and formulate plans to build on that would uncover the topics and teaching of this lifestyle and in the process learn a lot about it ourselves. We collaborated through the entire process with Thaddeus and Chris, the owners, to create a blueprint that would change the way people think about biohacking and how they will have access to resources and learning materials through this company.
- CLIENT PrimalHacker
- WE DID Naming, Trademarking, Branding, Graphic Design, Fully Managed, G-Suite
- PARTNERS Skinner & Associates, Contempl8 T-Shirts, Minuteman Press
- TEAMJeremy Tyler, Bailey LaPoint, Joel Skinner
- CATEGORY Branding , Email , Managed Services , Social Media , WEB
- TAGS Branding Guide , Business Card Design , eBook , Fully Managed Services , G-Suite , Hosting , Logo Design , Naming Service , Print Design , Social Media Design , Social Media Development , Trademarking Service
The mission of this project was to build the foundation for sustainable web lead generation to culminate business growth, through online marketing efforts, while providing value to prospects through powerful resources, simplified information, and home affordability tools.
- CLIENT AMEC - Branch #1156873 / Jeff Vorlicky
- YEAR 2016
- WE DID Website Design & Web Application Development
- CATEGORY WEB