It was evident from our initial discovery meeting that PrimalHacker would be a company that pioneers the path for biohackers to follow. There was so much untapped potential in this avenue where science and nature collide. Since biohacking is a relatively new field of study and practice, we were able to lay out the framework that really had no restrictions or guidelines. We were able to create content and formulate plans to build on that would uncover the topics and teaching of this lifestyle and in the process learn a lot about it ourselves. We collaborated through the entire process with Thaddeus and Chris, the owners, to create a blueprint that would change the way people think about biohacking and how they will have access to resources and learning materials through this company.
- CLIENT PrimalHacker
- WE DID Naming, Trademarking, Branding, Graphic Design, Fully Managed, G-Suite
- PARTNERS Skinner & Associates, Contempl8 T-Shirts, Minuteman Press
- TEAMJeremy Tyler, Bailey LaPoint, Joel Skinner
- CATEGORY Branding , Email , Managed Services , Social Media , WEB
- TAGS Branding Guide , Business Card Design , eBook , Fully Managed Services , G-Suite , Hosting , Logo Design , Naming Service , Print Design , Social Media Design , Social Media Development , Trademarking Service
Challenge: Amy Keskin came to us with an existing brand that needed some updating. Her goal was to expand her business by creating an online and social media presence. Her brand materials were lacking and had reached their potential without any opportunities to grow. Solution: As a team, we decided that doing a complete re-branding
- CLIENT RizeUp Fitness
- WE DID Branding, Naming Service, Website Design
- CATEGORY Branding
Bestland Aluminum Products INC. was established in 1983 and has progressively grown into a prominent Twin Cities seamless gutter installation company over the years.
Rhino’s was established in 1991 to support the fight against cancer and those affected by the disease. Over the years, Rhinos has been supporting families in Western Wisconsin; touching those touched by cancer. We help through direct cash donations to those affected by the disease and by providing the Virginia Piper Cancer Institute – River Falls with additional donations, such as grocery and gas gift cards, which caregivers can share with patients at anytime.