To help Under One Woof achieve this goal, we took a big picture approach and really got to fundamentally know the business from the ground up. Doing this enabled us to dissect what their needs were from not only a business operations perspective with things like client bookings, management, and payments, but from a marketing perspective.
- CLIENT Under One Woof
- YEAR 2021
- WE DID Branding, Website Design, Inbound Marketing
- CATEGORY Branding
When Christa Rymal first came to Xceptional in 2017 she had a vision to carry on her father’s legacy and the life-changing moments experienced at their family’s beautiful property of over 30-years. The vision was to turn the inspirational land into a healthy lifestyle retreat center called The Point.
When the founder of BelleAmiss came to us, she was looking for a new website. During our discovery session, we identified that her current brand and long-term vision were not aligned. So we decided to go with a full-on rebrand!
3 Schweet Sisters reached out to us to get their website updated. We had built the original site back in 2014, but the technology (Joomla!) was outdated and breaking down and the design needed a major refresh.
It was evident from our initial discovery meeting that PrimalHacker would be a company that pioneers the path for biohackers to follow. There was so much untapped potential in this avenue where science and nature collide. Since biohacking is a relatively new field of study and practice, we were able to lay out the framework that really had no restrictions or guidelines. We were able to create content and formulate plans to build on that would uncover the topics and teaching of this lifestyle and in the process learn a lot about it ourselves. We collaborated through the entire process with Thaddeus and Chris, the owners, to create a blueprint that would change the way people think about biohacking and how they will have access to resources and learning materials through this company.
- CLIENT PrimalHacker
- WE DID Naming, Trademarking, Branding, Graphic Design, Fully Managed, G-Suite
- PARTNERS Skinner & Associates, Contempl8 T-Shirts, Minuteman Press
- TEAMJeremy Tyler, Bailey LaPoint, Joel Skinner
- CATEGORY Branding , Email , Managed Services , Social Media , WEB
- TAGS Branding Guide , Business Card Design , eBook , Fully Managed Services , G-Suite , Hosting , Logo Design , Naming Service , Print Design , Social Media Design , Social Media Development , Trademarking Service